Friday, November 9, 2012

latest acquirements

Here is a pretty little tea cozy I picked up while out at a favorite shop yesterday.
I have been looking for one for quite some time. It was in there clearance section so the price was a plus!

tea cozy

Also found some real nice linens in an antique shop

Vintage linens

Here's a close up of the pillowcase I found for a baby's pillow. I was quite surprised out how nice and clean the case is.


baby pillowcase


I have pretty much finished up my gifts for Christmas. Have a couple of projects to do and then I will conitinue enjoying this wonderous time of year. I will post a couple of the gifts when they are done. Some are gifts for those who happen to be readers of my blog so I can't post those yet.

We are supposed to get some snow tonight. Not sure if we will or not. There are some mixed feelings about it here as our Christmas cantata is planned for tomorrow night. We live a bit of a distance from our church so we are hoping for light snow so that our young adults can still be part of it. Actually one of them has a major part so it would be difficult to do without him. We shall wait and see what is in store for us.

Till next time,
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment